Coming Soon Collection

1 0 0

Hello,

I have set-up my website, although some products are ready for sale, there are other collections which are not yet ready for sale.

How to I add a "Coming Soon" on for those Collections ?

I have Minimal theme.

Thanks in advance,

Caz

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
45 13 9

Do you already have products added to those collections where you want to show coming soon text ?

You can add Coming soon text in description fields of the collection which will show under the title of collection page in most theme .

When you have no products added in collection you may see something like text below in collection page .

"Sorry, there are no products in this collection"

You can edit collection-template.liquid file to replace that text with coming soon text.

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: mijan.karim@yahoo.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2490 417 525

Hi @Cazzie 

If you want to show comming soon instead of add to cart button then do following:

we have two way to do this using alternate template and using tag condition. i am showing you eacy and tag method:

1. Add "coming_soon" tag in product that you want to show as Coming soon.

2. add bellow condition in your product template (Section->product-template.liquid) as bellow:

{% assign check_var='false' %}
{%
for tag in product.tags %} {% if tag contains 'coming_soon' %} {% assign check_var='true' %} {% endif %}
{% endfor %}

{% if check_var == 'true'%}
//coming soon text or button
{% else %}
//existing add to cart button {% endif %}

Second method is create Alternative product template and add you coming soon code on this page and assign to all coming soon product. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes