Copyright information

2 0 0
Hi
I have been editing a site that was originally designed by my client. There is a spelling mistake on their copyright info. I have been trying to amend copyright information on the Minimal theme. I have read other postings advising to go to the copyright section under the footer section but copyright section does not appear for me? Can you please advise?
Cheers!
0 Likes

Hello @alisonm79,

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit Language

Search your copyright code in filter

2019-12-24_13-24.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 28 22

Hello, @alisonm79.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

Were you able to find the copyright section, suggested by @oscprofessional, through the Language Editor

If not, could you share the store address or a screenshot so that we can help guide you to the right place? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi Elias

I was able to find where @ocsprofessional directed me but unable to edit the shop name. Can you please advise. Many Thanks!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 28 22

Hey, @alisonm79.

Thank you for the follow-up. By default, the store name is automatically pulled into the footer from your settings, unless this was changed in the theme's coding. You can try changing the store name under "Settings > General" and see if that gets reflected in the footer.

03-06-in5o5-yambv

Let me know if this is what you were looking for?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes