Correct two 'spelling' errors in theme

Solved
Highlighted

Beautiful Shopify people,

I just launched my store. Part of it is done by someone we hired but is unable to help us right now.

On this page our brand name is spelt incorrectly twice. How can I find and edit this content in the code? It's not part of the theme editor. It says LavaBrid instead of LavaBird. 

Thanks a million in advance.

Just started my first Shopify store. Changing sitting and deskwork forever. Can't wait to learn.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 195

Hello, @

Thanks for post.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Customize
2. choose about page
3 custom section change text

if you face any issue let me know 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks for your response!

I have tried the above. But it seems like both the LavaBrid under the logo and the LavaBrid under the second part are added manually. The second LavaBrid is a h2 tag. Is there a way for me to find this in the theme code and edit or delete this part?

Just started my first Shopify store. Changing sitting and deskwork forever. Can't wait to learn.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Globetrotter
629 60 68

@Ramonnie wrote:

Thanks for your response!

I have tried the above. But it seems like both the LavaBrid under the logo and the LavaBrid under the second part are added manually. The second LavaBrid is a h2 tag. Is there a way for me to find this in the theme code and edit or delete this part?

code shows it is added in about us section, if it is not added in customizer then can either be in about us page or then theme file

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

I found it! 😁Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 195
Thanks feel free to reach out.
1 Like