Could you help me find the name of this feature and suggest how to implement it (App, HTML, Image)

Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

I would like to increase client trust in an unobtrusive manner, and so I have found this feature implemented on another site. I have snapped a screenshot and highlighted the feature. I want to tell my clients I have next-day delivery if they order before 15:00, the get it delivered with PostNL, safe payment with Paypal etc.. All of this in different boxes/slots.

Do you guys maybe have a suggestion? Would be really appreciated :). 

Screenshot 2019-12-03 at 11.58.30.pnghipinderegen.nl

0 Likes

That a good idea i did this some of my customers websites that a awesome to show you visitor on home page that what you offer.

Go ahead with this ..

Vijendra Sisodiya

Founder of VsisodiyaDesign
0 Likes

on collection template inside snippet you have to add a dynamic code to make it 

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

@VsisodiyaDesign wrote:

That a good idea i did this some of my customers websites that a awesome to show you visitor on home page that what you offer.

Go ahead with this ..

Oh, cool to hear! Did you program it or do it via an app?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I did it via custom section for home page, so customer can easily change the content for those feature tabs  , you can use custom html section as well for this .

Vijendra Sisodiya

Founder of VsisodiyaDesign
0 Likes