Create Variant Badges responding

Grudge
1 0 0

Hi everyone !

I use the Flow theme.
Like most themes, there are several predefined "Badges". The most common are "On Sale" and "Sold-Out".
Depending on the badge, for example "Sold-Out", the theme will respond by setting the Add to cart button to Unavailable (secondary button).

Today, I'd like to create two different badges. Here are the badges:

1) An "Unavailable" badge, which will appear in the "Collection" page, just like an ordinary badge.
The Add To Cart button in the "Product" page will respond by showing "Unavailable" and will be disabled.

2) A "Coming Soon" badge, which will appear in a "Collection" page, like an ordinary badge.
The Add To Cart button on the "Product" page will respond with "Coming Soon" and will be disabled.

Me :

I imagined several scenarios:

- Create a "Coming Soon" or "Unavailable" tag in the Product creation attached to a class, and which will have the same functions as the "Sold Out" badge.
But I would have a problem in the "Product" page because it will be marked "Sold-out" and not "Coming Soon" or "Unavailable" in the Add to Cart button.

- Duplicate the "Sold-Out" badge, change the name of the Badge and the name in the Add to Cart button (best option?)

But im not good enough to make it by myself !

I'm not a master of coding, but I still have some knowledge. Just need some help !

Thanks everyone !

0 Likes