Create a collections page

Solved
Josephus87
Excursionist
12 0 21

Hi, I need help, I would like to create a page with collections I know there is a tutorial on shopify, but in the tutorial (link below) the collections are positioned vertically is an ugly design to see I would like to have the collections in horizontal with up to 4 X rows.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Collection-Feature-a-subset-of-collections-on-a-page/...

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15838 1758 5836

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Josephus87 
I have sent this solution in a personal massage.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
te
1 0 1

can you pls share the details?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15838 1758 5836

@te 

Thanks for post.

can you please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes

Hi there

I see in this thread that you have the only solution solved beside your thread.  I'm using Icon theme and have tried all the solutions in this thread however can't seem to get my collections page to show as a grid. They keep showing up in one vertical column.  If you have a solution could you either post or send through.   You can see what I mean on my website https://designerscandy.co.nz/ 

Thanks

0 Likes
Solarsolutions
1 0 0

Hi there , 

I am also having the same problem. Would you please be able to share how you resolved this issue ? 

Thanks 

0 Likes