Create a "brand story page" for each vendor

GerardJohn
1 0 1

Hi! 

I'm at the very beginning with Shopify, always used Wordpress and Wix and still adjusting to the different system.

I am creating a multi-vendor shop: I want to create a page for each brand (vendor), where I can put the brand story, pictures, videos, and then list all the products.

I know how to create automated collections (and use vendor as criteria), and I know in the collection page I can add a short description of the collection (in my case, of the vendor), but I would want to personalize the page much more. In the end, I need to create a sort of brand one-page-website inside my website. How could I do this?

I then would need a page (clickable from the header menu) with a list of all logos - is the method described here still the most efficient? 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15846 1751 5838

@GerardJohn 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
PeanutButter
Shopify Partner
368 67 151

Hi, the method you linked is a good way to go to create the list of logos.

Then, for the brand pages, if you want them to look different to other collection pages, you can create an alternative collection template https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-create-alternate-templates

Finally, if you want to add other content to brand pages other than the collection image and collection description, you could use metafields, which are basically custom fields you can add to collections, products, pages... for this you need an app but there is a great free app for this https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-custom-field

If you could share a mockup/design of what you want to achieve for the brand page I could maybe share a more detailed solution

Peanut Butter Collective | Shopify Experts
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact me us hello@peanutbutter.es
0 Likes