Create an additional "Product pages" option

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi.

First of all, thank you for your time .

My question is:

Can I create somehow another "Product pages"  under Online store->Themes-> Customize -> Drop down menu which contains Home Page, Product page, Collection pages etc. ?

question_product_pages.jpg

I want to upload multiple product whith multiple product-templates which have different appearance.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

@Steve94Bp 

Steve,

You can certianly create additional product templates, here is a tutorial

https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-create-alternate-templates

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Dear @Propero ,

thank you for your answer!

I've already created the new template file and selected it for my secondary product. My problem is not this.

My question really was that if I add the same {%schema%} setting structure to this new template, is there any available solution for customize these setting options differently for each product? (That's why I inserted the picture about the place where I can select the Products pages where the product.template schema settings are. )

For example: an my "primary" product page the product pictures would be aligned left (set up at schema setting option), and in my "secondary" product page the product pictures would be aligned right.

Thank your for your help in advance!

Regards,

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

I understand, that case you need to create a new section for set-up. I am not sure if it would come in the top drop-down, but when you click the associated product(the one you added by assigning template). It will show up options to put the settings for those alternate product types. 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes