Creating Wholesale Customer Accounts with a Registration Form?

Highlighted
10 0 0

I'm using Locksmith to create a wholesale product division in my store, www.feller.clothing.

I would like to add a registration form to my website for prospective wholesale accounts where, after they submit it, they can receive the password to the wholesale area.

I also use Mailchimp, so was thinking I could just embed a Mailchimp signup form into a Shopify page, but the "embedded forms" don't have the option of adding fields (address, tax id, website, etc) that I need. The only sign up forms there that do are the "general forms", and I don't know how to embed it into a Shopify Page, unless I just add the link, which is one step too many.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated!

Wendy

www.feller.clothing

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
129 0 19

Hi Wendy,

Please access to Shopify app store and search Wholesale, you will see many apps to do this function.

Richard Nguyen | PageFly CEO
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there  👋
I'm from Helium, maker of the Customer Fields app. A large segment of our current merchants use the app for creating unique registration forms for wholesale accounts. We're actually rolling out several new features in November which is the first of several updates in the works for custom registration forms and wholesaler account support. :)

Michael | Business Development @ Helium
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- User friendly apps with top-rated US-based support
Customer Fields App (since 2015)
Meteor Mega Menu App (since 2014)
0 Likes