Creating a Reviews page

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi,

We're looking to create a page containing all of our product reviews for customers to look through. We use Product Reviews and our theme is YourStore by Envato if that helps.

Thanks for any help,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
82 0 7

It's very easy to make one review page where you will add all of your products review. As we previously done that I know how you can do that Easily. You will have need Yotpo Reveiws apps to install on your store then you can make a page and embed the reviews on the page. It's really easy as ABC

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Thank you so much. One last stupid question is how would I go about embedding the reviews to a page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
82 0 7

No worries here I am adding the short tuto from their help page

Adding a Dedicated Reviews Page

1. Log in to your Yotpo account.
  2. Click Marketing.
  3. Click On Site.
  4. Click Reviews Tab.
  5. Click Copy code to copy the code in the "Show your reviews on a dedicated page" section at the bottom of the page.
  6. Add this code to the html of the page where you want to show the reviews.

If you've need any help with Shopify and Shopify Plus please let me, I own a an agency DigitalDevelop where we help merchnats like you with conversion driven designs

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Perfect. Thankyou!

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
82 0 7

My pleasure 

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there an updated version of these instructions? When I go to marketing, I do not see an "on site" option. Thanks!

0 Likes