Creating more than 1000 variants in a day

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

This is my website: https://northshark.com/products/tiger-0-multi-panel-canvas-print-wall-art-set

For each product, I have 96 variants. 

Each product has 8 different SHAPES, 6 different SIZES, and 2 STYLES. (Please see image below).  

Which makes a total of 8 x 6 x 2 = 96 variants for one product.

According to Shopify, "The following endpoints have an additional throttle that takes effect once a shop has 50,000 varian...

With the 1000 variants creation limit per day, we cannot import more than 10 new products every day. We sell wall arts - and we need to lots of designs on our store to make sure people have enough options to choose from. Because people like to go through multiple designs before finalizing a design.

We want to upload more products in our store. We request you to, please remove the "1000 variants creation limit per day" limit on our store, considering ours as a special case that all our products have 96 variants and a wall art shop needs to have enough designs to make sure people find their perfect design. Also, we cannot afford the Shopify Plus Plan.

Regards,

Ayush Srivastava

Founder, NorthShark LLC

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 5.03.40 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
433 24 69

Hi, @properpatola

Thank you for reaching out to us about that. I would be happy to look into that for you, however I'll just need to gather some information from you first. As this is secure information, we'll just have to verify your account and then we can see if this is possible. Let me know if you'd like to do that, and I'd be happy to get the process started. Thank you!

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @Brie 

Sure. I am ready and you can let me know what to do to start the process. Thanks! 

Regards,

Ayush Srivastava

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
433 24 69

Hi, @properpatola

Okay, great. I've just sent you an email so if you'd like to reply there then I can look into that for you. Thank you! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi @properpatola did you manage to have this fixed? Having the same issue here, if you could update what happened then?

I know this was last year but wondering what happened and how it was fixed or was it ever fixed?

Thanks!

0 Likes