Credit card payment at checkout

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello i'm trying to figure out how to have the credit card information display first in my check out section. As of now the credit card section only appears after you have entered your address and selected your shipping option. I have a feeling this is making me lose customers. How can I get it to display as an option with my other forms of payment instead of having to enter all of your info first?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2487 171 373

Hi @Urban504,

Nick here from Shopify. 

The checkout is something that can't be altered or changed like that. It would have to remain in the same order it's in for every store. There is one feature you can look into to make this process easier and faster for the customers. It's called autocompletion on address fieldsWhen your customers enter their shipping or billing addresses, they can be presented with address suggestions from Google Autocomplete. This feature lets your customers enter their address information faster and more accurately.

You can see the guide Shopify has for this here, as well some other smaller features to make the process more seamless. I know it's not ideal or perfect, It would be the closest workaround for this since the checkout cannot be altered from its current structure.

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes