Currency Switching - Collections/Related Products show zero in Price for all alternative currencies

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I seem to have a unique problem that nobody else has had before. I've searched extensively online for a solution...

I've just enabled multi-currency and it works perfectly for the main part of my product pages. Take this one for example:

http://comoditi.co/products/b0118-mens-canvas-selvedge-jeans?currency=GBP

(My default shop currency is AUD by the way so GBP is an alternate currency for the sake of demonstration) If you change the currencies via he url it works fine.

However if you scroll down to the Related products it shows 0.00 as the price for all the products. Except if you change it back to AUD. And if you make the currency USD it shows the AUD price.

If you click into any of the products the product page is correct.

I'm using the same snippet of code to show price in both the product main page (ATC section) and also the product listings for Related Products and also Collections:

{% if on_sale %}
                          {% if bold_price_varies %}
                            {% assign sale_price = bold_price | money_without_trailing_zeros %}
                            {{ 'products.product.on_sale_from_html' | t: price: sale_price }}
                          {% else %}
                            {{ 'products.product.on_sale' | t }}
                            {{ bold_price | money_without_trailing_zeros }} {{ cart.currency.iso_code }}
                          {% endif %}
                        {% else %}
                          {% if bold_price_varies %}
                            {% assign price = bold_price | money %}
                            {{ 'products.general.from_text_html' | t: price: price }}
                          {% else %}
                            {{ bold_price | money_without_trailing_zeros }} {{ cart.currency.iso_code }}
                          {% endif %}
                        {% endif %}
                        {% if sold_out %}
                          <span class="two">
                            {{ 'products.product.sold_out' | t }}
                          </span>
                        {% endif %}
                        {% if on_sale %}
                          <span class="rrp">
                            <s>
                              {{ 'products.general.regular_price' | t }}
                              {{ bold_compare_at_price | money_without_trailing_zeros }} {{ cart.currency.iso_code }}
                            </s>
                          </span>
                        {% endif %}

Could this be something to do with the SelectCallback? -I've read about this in similar but different solutions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes