1. Are you using a currency converter app? That's the problem with these, they won't change in checkout. I highly recommend using Shopify inbuilt currency converter, Settings > Payments > Manage, the second row, you will see a place to add currencies. Add the currencies you want. Then download the geolocation app circled in red. It's not as good looking as the currency apps, but it gets the job done. It will show the converted prices on your store and checkout
2. In the same shipping settings, add a condition, if prices >150, give free shipping as shown below
3. Settings > Checkout I assume making this option required.
4. On the product pages, so it's very clear
5. Anywhere you want, it's up to the customer to make sure they read it. The best place is in the footer.
Thanks so much.
Unfortunately, the currency converter is still not working properly after those changes . Are you seeing it on www.siranisfashion.com. I saw it once, then didn't see it again. My friends don't see it. Is there a technical support team at Shopify that can look into it?
Also, do you know if we can can edit shipping rate names?