Currency, shipping etc..

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Hope you are well!

I have an issue with currency converter on my site. My clients are selecting their currency but when they get to the checkout page, the prices are in CAD. My store accepts CAD, USD, EUR, AUS. Can you please help me fix that?

I am offering free shipping for orders above $150 however my shipping profiles are based on weight. How do I make sure that my customers don't pay for shipping if their carts are greater than $150, knowing that I also have rules based on weight?

I would like to add telephone numbers as mandatory fields to order. I need it for DHL. How do I add that?

I need to add a text about taxes and duties, basically telling the client that he is responsible for it. Where do you recommend adding that and how can I add it?

I have an exchange and return policy, however, I want to make sure the client has the opportunity to read it, but I also don't want to be too prominent. In terms of best practices, where would you recommend putting it?

Thanks,

Fatim

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @siranis 

1. Are you using a currency converter app? That's the problem with these, they won't change in checkout. I highly recommend using Shopify inbuilt currency converter,  Settings > Payments > Manage, the second row, you will see a place to add currencies. Add the currencies you want. Then download the geolocation app circled in red. It's not as good looking as the currency apps, but it gets the job done. It will show the converted prices on your store and checkout

Defineify_0-1603585328037.png

2. In the same shipping settings, add a condition, if prices >150, give free shipping as shown below

Defineify_3-1603585822018.png

3. Settings > Checkout I assume making this option required.

Defineify_2-1603585720380.png

4. On the product pages, so it's very clear

5. Anywhere you want, it's up to the customer to make sure they read it. The best place is in the footer.

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Thanks so much.

Unfortunately, the currency converter is still not working properly after those changes . Are you seeing it on www.siranisfashion.com. I saw it once, then didn't see it again. My friends don't see it. Is there a technical support team at Shopify that can look into it?

Also, do you know if we can can edit shipping rate names?

Thanks,

Fatim

0 Likes