Custom HTML

Purequeen
1 0 0

Hey everyone,

I'm new to coding but over the years I've been trying to get better at it. I've changed my theme to my store one too many times to get the right look for my website. I'm still in the developing stages but need help achieving a certain look. I know I can do Custom HTML to my theme and wanted to know what kind of code or where to find one to give more of an image shop (I'll explain). I really like the imagery on Prettylittlethings.com or fashionnova.com. I like the layout of showcasing a preview of products in a collection before looking through the collection. Is there a way to achieve this through the custom HTML? 

Addition to this, I'm working on my speed and performance score and I have no idea how to minimize main thread work, or eliminating render blocking resources?? 

Thank you In advance. 

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17242 1869 6450

@Purequeen 

thansk for post 

shopify work on liquid base code that's work on html, css js file doesn't only simple  htmlp code its work on Shopify condition base all store all code are dynamic 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes