Custom Hamburger Icon for Debut Theme

6 0 0

Hi, 

I would like to customise hamburger icon on my debut theme (latest version). Where can I find the svg file and what's the best way to do this? Maybe someone has svg code that would work nicely? 

There might be also a need to change paddings for that icon to align it with logo and other elements in header. How can I do this?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks! 

Stecu

0 Likes
Astronaut
1069 145 259

In your snippets there's a hamburger-icon.liquid that contains the svg code. You can just comment it out and then replace it with whatever SVG you want. Then I think the only thing you may need to adjust is the width, height, and your line-height for your icons to make sure they match up in your theme.scss.liquid file in your assets folder (assuming they don't already).

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
6 0 0

Thanks, this worked perfectly.

Best, 

Stecu

0 Likes
1 0 0
Hi! I’m using “simple” and just want it to say “menu” next to my hamburger icon. What do I do? Can I just add the word menu somewhere in my snippets? I’m clearly not a web designer!!
Please help!
0 Likes