Solved

Custom Homepage Liquid Template?

admcma
Visitor
1 0 0

I am building a shopify site and want to create the static pages using custom HTML. Is it possible to create a liquid template for the homepage? I have found tutorials on creating them pages other than the homepage (About, Contact, etc.), but nothing about creating a custom HOMEPAGE liquid template.

Accepted Solution (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Admcma,

It is possible to create a liquid template for the homepage. Your Shopify theme is composed of template files that control the look and feel of different pages of your online store.
The index.liquid template file renders the home page of your shop. This template is loaded when you go to the root ("/") of the store. So if you want to modify the home page of your store, this will be the file that you must edit.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Admcma,

It is possible to create a liquid template for the homepage. Your Shopify theme is composed of template files that control the look and feel of different pages of your online store.
The index.liquid template file renders the home page of your shop. This template is loaded when you go to the root ("/") of the store. So if you want to modify the home page of your store, this will be the file that you must edit.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.