How can I enable product customization for hats in my online store?

PurplePartner
Shopify Partner
132 11 21

Hi,

I intend to sell different types of hats through a Shopify store.

I want to let the clients decide about the design of the hats. They should be able to choose between different colours and forms, with the possibility of adding their own text and logo. Also, they should be able to customize all the parts of the hat: front, back, right, left.

Is there any way I can do this using any of the Shopify apps? If not, how can I do something like this? 

Did you find my response useful? Mark it as "Accepted solution" so others can see it, or just like it.
Replies 2 (2)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @PurplePartner 

Hope you're having a great day!

What you are trying to accomplish is possible but will require a lot of work. Plus, it's a customized solution. You should hire an expert for this.

If you would like to hire us as experts, please reach out via:

• Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
293 9 37

@PurplePartner Have you got the solution? Though It’s been a long time still I’m leaving this reply as it can be helpful for others who are looking for this kind of solution. As you want your customer to customize hats then it can be done with the Inkybay app.

This app comes with tons of customization features. Your customer can upload images, add text, graphics and design the product as they want. They can customize all the parts of the hat: front, back, right, left. You can assign prices on every customization as well as the sides

With the user-friendly designer, they can also see the real-time pricing while customizing the product. Also, you can get the placed order files in four different formats like PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG. This app provides great customer support and they provide services in many ways like live chat, email, ticket, and live meetings also.

You’ll get 21 days of free trial for going through all the customization features. Here is the Demo Product.

Inkybay - Product CustomizationInkybay - Product Customization

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants