Custom collection

Tourist
5 0 0
Hey guys,

I have a POD store and i was wondering if it's possible to create a collection with only one color variant. For example, create a collection that shows only the black variants (and equivalent sizes) of the entire products listed on the site.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
367 27 55

Hey, there!

This is definitely a feature that I can pass along to our developer team to help us improve our platform. Currently, you can go into Products > Collections and create an Automatic Collection that has a “Variant title” condition to add products to your store containing that specific variant.

2019-03-06_17-38-08-cht3l

This would show any products with the variant titles listed, however it will not limit the products to the specific variant, only. You can learn more about creating conditions in our help doc: Conditions for automated collections.

This app, Product Variants List Viewer can help you with showing/hiding variants for a product within a collection.

You could also create separate products for these specific variants, and create a collection with them.

Let me know if that helps and if you have any other feedback, feel free to reply to this thread!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes