Custom field for product only CMS

adjustcreative
1 0 1

Hi there!

I need to add a field to specific product types that the admins can drop in an ID to a product on a different platform. 

Then, later, when a user purchases that product, send that ID to Zapier.

I've been looking through the custom fields and added some but they dont' show up on the CMS?? Help is welcomed as it's a fast project.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18896 1985 6993

@adjustcreative 

sorry for this issue 

also its not possible to add custom field on Shopify product admin but you can try product page custom fields see this link

https://ui-elements-generator.myshopify.com/pages/line-item-property

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
KennyAtBonify
4 0 0

Hey there,

I'd recommend checking out the Custom Fields app. The app comes with a Chrome browser extension that makes it possible for admins to enter product metafield data within the Shopify interface. It also seamlessly integrates with most themes and you can display the field on your PDP in just a few clicks.

For the second requirement, you can install Arigato Automation, this will help to listen to order created events and send the metafield data to Zapier automatically.

Please reach out to our team here and we'll be happy to give you a hand with this.

0 Likes