Custom made products

Highlighted
2 0 0

So I have done a few tutorials and have made a custom page that customer can add text change color all of that.

I have also used the customizer app witch I really like but its a lil bit restrictive and I don't like how slow it is when I'm updated products.

So I am willing to pay for a good theme that has the option in my product page to add boxes for supported colors as well as adding text but,

most of all I would like then 2 be able to upload a logo file and I want it integrated in page for the speed on both ends of website.

Any suggestions are welcome or contact info for a good shopify web designer 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
872 72 205

One of the developers on my team (speedboostr.com) is create a custom feature similar to this right now, we can help you out.

Just send me a PM with a link to the page you want this on and any addition details of the project (I wasn't sure what you meant by "(logo)... want it integrated in page for the speed on both ends of website" but if you clarify exactly what you want, we can build it for you).

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Ok so thats my website and i need to be able to change website 2 lager inventory theme but i havnt been able 2 make any other theme 2 work like that page and that page is kinda lame looking inwould like 2 be able 2 change buttons.

The  upload a logo is just a place 2 upload a file for artwork or logos shown on page.

I wanst looking 2 speed up my site just bot add a app that slowes it down i want 2 have a lage inventory site with the option 2 customize products.

0 Likes