Custom sorted collection links

Highlighted
Tourist
27 0 0

Hi,

How can I create a link to a collection page where a specific product is displayed first? 

For example, I'm advertising a t-shirt, and I want the link to direct to the t-shirts collection page but have that specific t-shirt advertised to be displayed first.

So I could have 100 t-shirts in the t-shirt collection, and 100 unique links that display each t-shirt in the first position in the collection.

Hope this makes sense and hope someone can point me in the right direction with this!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1656 278 346

Hi,

For that you have to create collection with "manually product". so you can arrange product in collection with your order.

but if you want like collection show first product base on clicked link then its not possible. I think it make sense.collection.png

Let me know if need any help.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
457 78 90

Yes, it is possible to do, but requires some customization of theme and javascript code to implement it.

So, after it you can set the product you want to be shown as first in collection like this

mydomain.com/collections/colleciton-name?featured-product=product-handle

?featured-product=product-handle

In this part you will define the product you want to be shown as first product.

It is about 2-3 hours work for good developer.

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov).
An individual web developer focused on Shopify development.
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email shopify@sarhov.com

Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Messenger: @sarhov
Telegram: @sarhov
0 Likes
Tourist
27 0 0

Can you point me in the direction of any materials or similar case studies you know of?

0 Likes