Customer File Upload Not Showing In Cart - Debut

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am using Debut theme. I have added a custom file / image upload field on my product template. I have disabled the ajax pop-up cart.  I have removed novalidate from the cart form , yet I still do not see the image after the customer uploads. Anyone have any suggestions?Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 4.06.02 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 31 86

Hi, @JR7415.

Tira here, from Shopify. 

I'm happy to help. I just wanted to confirm, are you looking to upload your image/file to the product page, or are you looking for an option for your cart page for customers to add their own image or file to their cart?

Are you able to paste the code that you are using, so that the community and I can take a look?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey, I have a relevant question. I want my customers to be able to upload photos and/or write notes about their additional purchase at the cross sell pop up screen. Is there an app that makes it possible?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 31 86

Hi, @Sharon5.

Tira here, from Shopify.

Great question! I can absolutely take a look at some app recommendations for you, here. I want to ask a few questions before digging in:

- What is your store URL? Can you please link to the page that includes your cross sell pop up screen?

- Are you using an app for your cross sell pop up? If so, which app are you using? 

- Do you have an example of what you're looking to do? What's the reason you're looking for this feature? 

We do have an order notes feature that you can enable to your cart page. Order notes allow you to add a text box at the cart page to collect additional notes such as notes for photo customizations, engravings on products, or anything you would like the customer to inform you about their order. Check out our help doc with the steps to set that up, here: Enable order notes.

Thank you for answering these questions in advance. Once I have more information I can provide you with some suggestions and tips! 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi All,

I have come across this problem of file uploading many times. Basically I use an app like

https://apps.shopify.com/form-builder-by-hulkapps

You can build the form and they can upload an image that you can download via email or thru the apps >> "form builder with file upload" app

Then insert that form into your website with one line anywhere.

Hope this helps, fast easy solution.

Dan 'the web man' | Shopify Partner
If this was helpful then please Like and let me know!
If this answered your question click Accept as Solution
Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? I'm available for hire!
Secure Email: See https://dans-development-store.myshopify.com
1 Like