Customer Reviews

Shopify Partner
39 0 6

Morning,

I would like customers to be able to write reviews on purchased products. At the minute my store does not permit this, which I thought would be pretty basic. How does this get included?

Thank you. 

Definition of Rugby - Do your best to kill the opponent with the ball then buy him a beer afterwards.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1843 171 543

Hi,

Although it is not provided out-of-the-box, Shopify does provide their own product review app here as well as a tutorial how to install and configure the app with your Shopify theme or how to customise product review templates.

Hope this helps!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
2 Likes
Shopify Partner
39 0 6

Thank you.

Definition of Rugby - Do your best to kill the opponent with the ball then buy him a beer afterwards.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 4

Hey Clodbuster,

Anna here from HelpfulCrowd. We also provide a free Review and Q&A app which has a ton of premium features, like photo, video reviews, custom email templates, product groups, profanity filter, 6+ display widgets, social push, review commenting etc... too many to share here. All our current premium features are in every plan, even the FREE plan!

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Best regards,

Anna | HelpfulCrowd

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Shopify Partner
39 0 6

Thank you both - I've been able to install a suitable review system

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1843 171 543

Awesome, you mind sharing which one? Just curious to know what you liked and why (features, value, usability etc.) Of course, if you prefer not to tell, that's okay too.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
39 0 6

I used the Shopify one you recommended. I'm very new on this platform so not straying far from the basic suggestions.

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
1843 171 543

Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes