Customisation of Email notifications & Invoice Debut theme

sindhuthomas
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi!

I have a few queries regarding customization of email and invoice in the Debut theme

1. How to customize the email notification to include the delivery date and time?

2. How to remove the shipping method in the notifications as we have only local deliveries and no international shipping, so there is no need to mention it. Currently its says Shipping Method Generic shipping. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 4.03.56 PM.png

2. How do we link the logo to the website in the email and all other notifications sent?

3. How do we write our company's name, address & VAT number as required under the govt. regulations in the invoice?

Thank you in advance!

Sindhu

UmairA
Shopify Partner
586 65 103

Hey there @sindhuthomas!

These tweaks/customizations can be done with some custom coding.

Check this tutorial for help https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/notifications/edit-template

If you can't do it yourself, you can contact me for help.

Thanks

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gmail.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
sindhuthomas
Tourist
6 0 2
Hi!
It seems very complicated to me as I am not familiar with coding. I also need to modify the content of the invoice.
0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
586 65 103

@sindhuthomas,

I see, you can hire me to implement these changes in your store. You are welcome to contact me via email or WhatsApp.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gmail.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes