Customization in product page

toukitsou
2 0 2

Hello there!

I'm using Kalles Theme and although it is great in customization, i would like a bit more on my product pages.

For example, i want to add sections, under the product summary and recently viewed products, where depending on the product i will have "text with image," "rich text with image"  etc. Imagine it like a product page that continues and becomes small landing page maybe(or blog post) where the product will be presented with images,text, styling ideas etc.

I made a new template and section(for this example a section "image with text"), by copy-paste from the theme defaults, i manually included the section in the right place i wanted it and assigned a product to it. The thing is that i would like different things for every product and not the same , as when i do this the section appears the same everywhere.

One solution maybe is to 1 template for every product but this is so non-productive...

How can a section like this be updated with relevant information about the current product the customer is viewing?

I

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14324 1666 5156

@toukitsou 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

do you need each product different image and text?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
toukitsou
2 0 2

Yes I need in every product to be able to add 1 or 2 sections with image and text(like in the homepage for example) but these sections to be different depending the product and not the same everywhere

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14324 1666 5156

@toukitsou 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes