Customize Header / Footer of Konversion Theme with Shogun Page Builder

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there. I am currently developing a store for a client using the Konversion theme (my personal preference because of many out-of-the-box capabilities). 

During the initial briefing of what the client wants/needs, it was decided to go with the Shogun Page Builder as the client wanted a solution that enables them to make content but also aesthetic changes themselves without having to re-hire a developer. I thought Shogun should be an option as it's a Visual Editor and little (if any) coding needed.

However, after starting the trial, I discovered the Shogun editor doesn't let you create a header/footer (similar looking to themes) elements such as nested menu's in the header, announcement bars, logos, etc, nor lets you do a footer with all common elements such as columns and menus, newsletter signup forms, payment service provider logos, copyright information, policy pages, social media buttons, etc. 

The only option is to switch between a page template that pulls the default theme header and footer or having a blank page template (landing page look).

The thing is, the theme doesn't specifically do what the client needs in the footer so if the theme alone is used, custom coding is needed, which means the client won't be able to make changes later on themselves. But the Shogun Page Builder also doesn't offer the ability to do headers/footers out of the box. 

1. Is there a way to create headers/footers with default elements such as Shopify menus etc with Shogun that I missed?

2. If not, what theme would you guys recommend (preferably free as they already paid for Konversion) that could do a similar footer than the link below:

Yuppiechef Footer.png

Thanks in advance!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4501 675 1407

Thansk @Reast 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
** Removed due to privacy **
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4501 675 1407

@Reast 

Thanks for URL.

it's possible to a coupe of change code maybe contact page builder or Shopify expert 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I was really hoping you'd be of much more help than this...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4501 675 1407

@Reast 

Thanks for the update.

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert or me

0 Likes