Customize Theme

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi There, We are in the process of choosing a theme for our shopify store,but we need more info on the following if we can customize the theme based on below features: 1. OTP Login 2. Product Zoom feature 3. Creation of 2 types of login B2B & B2C 4. Ability to sell fabrics in multiple of 0.5 meters 5. Category level page 6. Side filter on multiple parameters 7. Marketing POP ups 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 50 97

Hi @FFAB,

Hyde here from Shopify.

When it comes to a theme, you have a choice of free themes (developed by Shopify) or paid themes (developed by a third-party). What customizations are available to you will differ depending on the support offered.

Here's a document showing you how you can filter themes according to features. You can first filter themes according to industry or collection, and then according to price and features:

20-09-zemn1-ikl51

20-09-q8vzp-zbunt

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We have selected Debut and minimal Theme. But before we finalize any theme we need to know if we can customize these theme as per our need, if yes, then from whome we can get help and how. Some of our customization we require are:

OTP Login
Separate login for consumer and separate for trade buyer
Social media and google account login

Login credentials essential at the time of purchase / guest purchase

Multiple Currency (at a predefined calculation)

Multiple Language

Multiple units of buying like in meters,yards, pieces, numbers

ERP & Website Integration for orders & inventory

Auto emailing & email marketing
Shipping integration with logistics company
SMS Integration

How the stock will be displayed & updated- live quantity 

Super zoom

Category Filters
Width
Color
Price
Content
Art/pattern
Weave
Collection
Category
Stock Status
Occasion
Reorderable Fabrics

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 50 97

Ok, so you will not be able to use Debut and Minimal simultaneously. You can only have one theme live on your store, although you can add up to 20 themes to customize in the background (just in case you decide you want to change themes throughout the year). 

OTP Login 

While Shopify does not provide One Time Password logins, there are plenty of security measures you can take to safeguard your store, including using two-factor authentication. You can use an app like this one to get Cart Validation through OTP.

Separate login for consumer and separate for trade buyer

To be able to sell both retail and wholesale, you would need the Wholesale Channel, which is only available to store owners on the Plus Plan. That said, there are some workarounds as listed in the guide here.

Social media and google account login

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this question, could you elaborate on that a bit more, please?

Login credentials essential at the time of purchase / guest purchase

You can set your customer account preferences as per our help guide here

Multiple Currency (at a predefined calculation)

If you are using the Shopify Payments Gateway we have a "Sell in Multiple Currencies" feature. Shopify Payments is only available in specific countries though, listed here

Multiple Language

We have a multiple languages feature outlined here

Multiple units of buying like in meters, yards, pieces, numbers

It is possible to create multiple variants for your products with multiple options as outlined in this guide here

ERP & Website Integration for orders & inventory

We have Inventory and Order apps that integrate with the Shopify platform. If you were looking to integrate your own ERP with your site, that is something you would have to develop yourself or hire an Expert to do

Auto emailing & email marketing

Shopify provides the option of Shopify Email and there is a Marketing Section on your store admin. 

Shipping integration with logistics company

We have a comprehensive help guide on using third-party fulfillment right here

SMS Integration

If you're looking to send your customers an SMS, that is not a native feature in Shopify but you could use an app like this one

How the stock will be displayed & updated- live quantity

You can view and adjust your inventory, here's how

Super zoom

Zoom features are particular to specific themes. With both Debut and Minimal, you have the option to use a zoom feature. 

Category Filters

With Debut and Minimal you can organize filtering on your collection pages. 

Width
Color
Price

You can customize those features, and here is a help document to walk you through how. 

Content

All themes come with the means to create a blog

Art/pattern
Weave

I don't understand what the question is here?

Collection

Yes, it's possible to create collections

Category
Stock Status
Occasion
Reorderable Fabrics

I don't understand what you're asking here?

I hope this all helps. I would recommend reading through all documentation and learning to become familiar with Shopify's helpful guides. It will make your life easier to be able to readily find the answers!

All the best, Hyde. 

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes