Customize order confirmation page

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hey guys,

I was just trying to figure out how to add simple text to the the order confirmation page (EU-required). It's this page: https://docs.shopify.com/themes/customization/checkout/show-order-confirmation-page.

I just got my report from trustedshops saying that I am required by law to add a note on that page but I am unable to find this. Any ideas?

Regards,

Reto

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9780 86 1529

For those app devs out there - reviving a super old post just to promote your app isn't cool. Those posts will be quickly flagged, and vanish. Especially when a post like this was just talking about some simple text and not looking for an app.

If there's not a line drawn the forums can quickly become a place for non stop spam/ads and less actual community help. 

Those reading this will just have to trust there was a post before this one.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
1 Like
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

So... is there an answer? I too am looking for a way to customize the order confirmation page (without an addon).

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1838 173 572

The answers are in the documentation.

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
2 0 0

no one gives a crap jason. Its shopify. This question needs answered so let it be answered but instead ive wasted 30 seconds reading your bitching

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1013 131 241
@cmrickels maybe if you read through the rest if the comments and checked out Karl's answer you would know he provided a link that shows you how to add a note to your order confirmation page. If you frequent the boards at all, you get people reviving topics from years ago so that they can promote their app. The comment was probably removed from this topic, which is what Jason was addressing. If you didnt notice he's been pretty helpful around the forum, so maybe dont be a **bleep** if you want anyone to help you.
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like