Customize "expected pick up time"

Afood_tours
3 0 1

We ship our product once a week, and offer pick up once a week.  I have added a date picker app so customers have to select the date their product will be shipped or the date they will pick up. 

However, under "Shipping and Deliver" --> "Local pick up time" I have to select an expected pick up time. None of these are correct (the pickup time will be the date they chose) - is there a way I can add a custom option in this drop-down menu? Or disable this feature altogether?

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 11.19.33 AM.png

MuleXO
2 0 1

-bumping this question-

It would be great to have an option for custom text. Our industry lead times are high right now for new product orders. So we are struggling to keep stuff in stock and getting more product. Thanks.

Hausful
Tourist
3 0 1

Bump again, or can this just be omitted from the order confirmation email

lavishboards
1 0 2

I was able to hide the text on the products page using the following css:

.store-availability-list__stock,
.store-availability-information .store-availability-information__stock {
  	display: none;
}

MatthewTR
Tourist
4 1 2

Bump! Can't it just be a blank field? So we can choose the time we want or leave it blank? We make frozen yogurt, our products are ready in 20 minutes, not an hour!

Aynwithaplan
1 0 2

This can be changed!! I just happened upon it, i think! 

Go to:

Settings --->Checkout--->Checkout Language

Then scroll down until you get to: 

"Checkout delivery options"

There is also another option at the very bottom of the page:

"Store availability pick up time"

Just change the text to whatever you prefer.

I hope this works for you

FiberTek_Pte_Lt
2 0 2

Thanks Aynwithplan. Just would like to add that you can also change the text based on the below:

Look under Themes - Actions - Edit Languages - Checkout & System

then look for "Checkout delivery options" and  "Store availability pick up time" to modify according to your requirement.