Customized messages based on currency selection

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

We're a Canadian business that will also be selling to the United States and so we are taking advantage of Shopify's currency converter until we grow enough to justify a separate US based site.

In the meantime we would like to inform shoppers shopping in a currency other than Canadian dollars that all their sales are conducted in Canadian dollars and converted at the time of payment. All USD prices are an estimate only.

We would like to convey this info to US buyers without changing our Canadian buyer experience. Basically we need certain messages to be displayed on our site in various locations depending on the currency selected.

Information can be displayed in:
- The site banner
- Underneath the add to cart buttons
- A site popup when they first visit our cart or on the cart page directly
- An opt in button before they can proceed to checkout and/or pay

We obviously dont need to display this info in all these places, and we know that there are various ways to get this done such as apps, scripts, etc.

What are your recommendations for dealing with this obstacle?

We have done a bit of research so far but havent been able to configure our site into a state that feels right. 

Thanks for your time!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Awatif 

Please share your store URL and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

The store URL is elodya.com and i think the reference site URL is elodya4.myshopify.com. 

It is password protected though. Let me know if u need the password to proceed. 

0 Likes