Customizing Product Description

Highlighted
9 0 0
How do I change My website so that I can have a different description color on My product page instead of the same one that is on My homepage shopify.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1060 232 328

Hey there,

Could you please provide your website url ?

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
Sorry for the super late reply but my url is rocseycollection.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1060 232 328

Hi

Your web shop is password protected please share your password.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ROCSEy11,

You can try this code:

.product-single .product-single__description * {
color: red;
}

It allows you to change the color of the product description. Don't forget to change the color code within it. I'm using Red as a default color. You can find codes for color on Google.

What you do is you add this code to the end of the theme.scss.liquid file, which you can find from your Shopify Admin > Online Stores > Themes > Actions > Edit Code.

After looking at your product page (I got the password from your previous posts) and have some comments that I think might improve it:

• Add more product images: For visually-driven products like eyelashes, product images are super important. Try adding images of beautiful girls using your product, that would make the products way more appealing.
  • Enrich your product title and Product description: Not only help people understand your product more quickly, using descriptive product title and description also benefit your SEO.

I suggest you read more articles about product pages so that you know how things should be aligned within your product pages. Some of my recommendations:

Hope this helps.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
Thank You i much for the suggestion as I am only a beginner. This was only the basic set up of My website I haven’t finished with it yet. Still have to do a couple photoshoots to get the pictures your referring to but the product page article will definitely help. Thanks again.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Does the code work? If it does, please mark it as a solution :)

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
I did not use the code. The issue was already fixed. Again Thanks for Your help.
0 Likes