Customizing & Optimizing Ella and Debutify Theme for my store

5 0 0

Hi, i need to customize and optimize Ella paid theme plus Debutify free theme for my webstore. Can someone help in optimizing. Also my page speed need to be optimized to improve google ranking of all products pages to increase conversions. Can you please give me SEO audit of my webstore https://www.maverickmall.com ? I need to optimize on page features of my webstore plus google insight desktop and mobile speed plus AMP ranking? Please give a effective step by step roadmap towards this optimization, need to remove and fix all type of page errors.
Please send me update asap
Regards
Shoaib

0 Likes

Hi @shoaibarif111,

Hope you are doing well!

I came across your post and can certainly help you in optimizing Ella theme. 

It would be great if we can discuss it further to get onto the work at the earliest.

Please feel free to reach out for further query.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
5 0 0

Thanks for feedback. Please advise about your charges and time you will take to optimize and customize my ella theme? How to hire you?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

It would be great if you can reach out over email or Skype for further discussion and hiring process.

Email : infoperennialsolution@gmail.com

Thanks!

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes