DEBUT PREVIEW ERROR

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I am new to Shopify and have created my site using Debut theme but keep running into issues when i am previewing the site

I make the site look nice, with my chosen typeface, Avenir etc, but when i preview from my admin page it completely changes the font to a san serif font, smaller size etc.

I finally worked out how to change it all back (cant remember what i did, but i basically had to start from scratch again) and everything was fine, with my new font and format, however again, when i clicked on preview from my admin page the font and lay out has reverted back to the original stuff up and has placed categories etc that i had already removed/hidden

I am not actually changing any code, just working as usual on the theme but i have no idea why it keeps changing my fonts depending what pages i am working in

i am now stuck on a page editing, it says the correct font avenir is used, but its definitely not

how do i keep from the formats changing each time?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8330 1119 2912

Hello, @ISALS 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you for responding and sorry about the delay

It is

https://the-lens-and-i.myshopify.com

I have noticed that I can in fact find my edited theme but I have to find it in such a round about way, I would have thought everytime I am in the editor page that I could just click "view online store" and it showed me the updated version but it shows me the wrong kind with different fonts. I need to click customise in the theme library each time but its always a few clicks to get to that part and I would have assumed it was easier to view it every time you make a change?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8330 1119 2912

@ISALS 

No, Worries.

Thanks for store url.

sorry but your store is password protect can you please share us.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi There

sorry for the delay, My password is Puglia2020

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8330 1119 2912

@ISALS 

Thanks sorry doesn't work 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I don't have any password on it ? is there something that is perhaps set up that I don't know about?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8330 1119 2912

@ISALS 

can you please give me store preview url.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8330 1119 2912

@ISALS 

sorry but your store issue password product can you please add me staff

or share further issue screenshot

0 Likes