DEBUT THEME - Drop down menu not working in desktop

Solved
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2240 348 963

@tajones716 Please provide website url and password.

PageFly - TOP5 in the Shopify app store. Learn More.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
0 Likes
3maplesonmarket
2 0 0

Having the same issue here.  Also affected are the mobile drop down (three lines), the navigation at the top (both mobile and desktop), and the search button (both mobile and desktop).  Entered the aforementioned html code to fix the issue - issue still persists.  Help!  The website is 3maplesonmarket.com

0 Likes
pameayelen
Tourist
4 0 1

could you solve it?
I am having the same problem as you

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2240 348 963

@3maplesonmarket I have analyzed your website and dropdown menu in mobile is working.

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2240 348 963

Hello, @pameayelen 

Welcome to the shopify Community.
I read your problem and it seems that I need to analyze your website to provide solution here.
Would you please share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide password.

0 Likes
femformapparel
Tourist
8 0 0

could you please help me? I edited my code last night to remove text from my collection images, and afterward my dropdown and header menu became unresponsive. My header logo is also invisible now. I don't want to revert my code due to it solving my collection text issue. 

my url is: https://www.shopfemform.com

0 Likes
3maplesonmarket
2 0 0
We had to completely start over - make a copy of the theme/store and plug everything back in. There's some sort of glitch in the Matrix... good luck.
0 Likes
pameayelen
Tourist
4 0 1

Make a copy of the theme/store and change the Z index of the element on the menu and the z index of the code that you changed . Maybe the code that you used is not for Debut theme be careful with that 

0 Likes
femformapparel
Tourist
8 0 0

where do I locate the z index for the header?

0 Likes