DEBUT THEME Featured Collection

Solved
SHAAKIRA
Tourist
14 0 2

Good afternoon everyone,

How do i change the VIEW ALL button on the featured products page so that it links to "all men's" products instead of the featured collection?

shopify.png

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@SHAAKIRA Hi there, Pls provide the url of shopify store and password. I will fix this issue and update you.

THANKS

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@SHAAKIRA  request has been sent to you tso pls  grant me access so i can check issue and fix it.

THANKS

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7281 1719 2288

@SHAAKIRA 

Please check this link for help https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Change-quot-View-All-quot-button-on-quot-Featured-Col...

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
SHAAKIRA
Tourist
14 0 2

apologies, where do i find your request? can't seem to see it.

0 Likes
SHAAKIRA
Tourist
14 0 2

Thank you - but i don't want to change the text only. I want the button to link to all products, not just the featured collection

0 Likes
EllaBrown2021
Excursionist
91 0 7

I also want to know how to change this question.

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@SHAAKIRA 

Follow these steps to add me as  a staff.

Steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Users and permissions.

2. Click Add staff.

3. Enter their email address.    ------------------------

4. Check which permissions you want to give staff. If you want to give your staff all available permissions, then check select all.

5. Click Send invite.

0 Likes
SHAAKIRA
Tourist
14 0 2

Not working,

SHAAKIRA_0-1624011788237.png

0 Likes