DEBUT THEME Featured Collection

Solved
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@SHAAKIRA  Ok, try to do it now. There won't be any error now.

0 Likes
SHAAKIRA
Tourist
14 0 2

Done. Invitation sent

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@SHAAKIRA  Ok for some unkown reason, or may be tryimg for too many times, I am unable to go to admin panel of your store, so i will trry to help you without that..

To get view all  button to go to men's store . you need to create men's collection page. As of now it is empty. there's nothing when someone clicks on Men.

0 Likes
SHAAKIRA
Tourist
14 0 2

I do have a men's collection page.I have tried to link men's collection and all products. Please try now, i have updated permissions and sent invite

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@SHAAKIRA  I hope you understand my point. when someone clicks on   "View all" button. where should this go as there is no men collection page.

Ok, when you click on men the page stays on home page. Right ? If you say you have men collection page then copy men collection url and paste it here, so i know.

0 Likes
SHAAKIRA
Tourist
14 0 2

This should go to all products 

https://queens-lifestyle-brands-clothing-online.myshopify.com/admin/collections/269703151785 please see url for mens collection

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@SHAAKIRA  links you are sending to me is no good for me as these links are from the backend . I am unable to access these. If your store is in development mode than you have password protected store. send me that so i can visit it from frontend and help you.

THANKS

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@SHAAKIRA  Is this what you are saying that this is your front page ? https://queens-lifestyle-brands-clothing-online.myshopify.com/collections/all 

This I got clicking sale page.

0 Likes
SHAAKIRA
Tourist
14 0 2

Hi there,

I have created the men's collection in the backend  and it is linked to men on the menu. So the view all button should link to this as all products are tied to the men's collection in the back end.  So even when i click Men on my menu, it is not taking me to a page to see all products. I want a customer, when they click view all or men, to be able to see a consolidated list of products

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

This is an accepted solution.

@SHAAKIRA  OK follow this images highlited yellow and change view all to where ever you want to land.

5.PNG

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
THANKS

0 Likes