DEBUT THEME - How to remove the white box in mobile version slides show?

Solved
Lolovic
Excursionist
28 0 4

Hi guys

1. I have removed the slick dots and arrow from the mobile version. How do I remove the white box from the mobile version as well?

2. How can I move the shop now button and/or other wordings to the bottom of the picture?

Thank you

fqeff.JPG

0 Likes

Hello Lolovic,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Lolovic
Excursionist
28 0 4

www.lovianco.com

Password: testing

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Lolovic,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css.liquid

@media screen and (max-width: 749px){
.slideshow__text-wrap--mobile {
    background-color: transparent;
    top: -3.2rem;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Lolovic
Excursionist
28 0 4

It works perfectly. Thank you

0 Likes
RawCutSB
Tourist
5 0 1

I could not get this to work what exactly and where exactly do I past code in. You mention bottom do mean the very bottom of all code lines? 

0 Likes