DEBUT THEME - NUMBER ON THE CART ICON VANISHED

TheWreckShop
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi! 

First time using Shopify Code.

There is, by default, no "add to cart" button below the products on the homepage/collection pages.

I updated the theme (Debut) to include add to cart buttons below products on collection pages and "ajaxified" my cart to automatically update without redirecting to the cart page. Everything is working but the NUMBER ON MY CART ICON SIMPLY VANISHED after these changes.

Please, ANY SUGGESTION? ANY LINK? ANYBODY ONLINE? 

Thank you

my store: www.thewrechshop.com.au 

More issues I am dealing with in case you want to help too:

1) the ADD TO CART buttons looks giant, not aligned with the pictures. Looks ugly. I need to change the size, the color. 

2) I would like to add a smal POP UP window after adding the product to the cart. 

3) How can I show on the picture of each product, the quantity available in  stock 

{% if cart.item_count > -1 %} hide{% endif %} critical-hidden" data-cart-count-bubble>
<span data-cart-count>{{ cart.item_count }}</span>
<span class="icon__fallback-text medium-up--hide">{{ 'layout.cart.items_count' | t: count: cart.item_count }}</span>
</div>
</a>

{% unless linklists[section.settings.main_linklist] == blank %}
<button type="button" class="btn--link site-header__icon site-header__menu js-mobile-nav-toggle mobile-nav--open" aria-controls="MobileNav" aria-expanded="false" aria-label="{{ 'layout.navigation.menu' | t }}">
{% include 'icon-hamburger' %}
{% include 'icon-close' %}
</button>
{% endunless %}
</div>

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
5716 1307 1677

@TheWreckShop 

my store: www.thewrechshop.com.au 

your webshop URL not working Please send correct URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
0 Likes
TheWreckShop
Tourist
8 0 0

The problem was rectified thank you, I simply upgraded to a paid theme which has the features I was after, thank you to all who replied. 

0 Likes