DEBUT Theme | Collection Section

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,

I was inquiring if anyone can help with adding sections on our collection page like this:

BVMW_0-1596674336138.png

Our current "collection" page has all the products mixed in together and not separated:

BVMW_1-1596674401162.png

Would like to keep the models separate by the collection class such as VR & VF have their own lines.

Thanks in advance!

Link to page : https://www.vipmodular.com/collections/wheels

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

Hello BVMW,

It would require Liquid/CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll likely need to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you.
I've been hired by 20+ people from this very forum, you can read their recommendations about my work clicking here.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey Diego,

I am pretty handy with coding, I would like to see how well this goes. Send the info so I can start helping as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry, which info would you like?

Thank you.

◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

How I can manually do this myself, I would like some walkthrough help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

Hello @BVMW ,

As aforementioned, unfortunately this is not a simple task that can be solved through guidance. There are countless variables in developing such a solution, only an experienced professional would be able to code a proper algorithm and implement it in your store.

Alternatively to hiring a developer perhaps in the app store you may find a solution that can suit your needs.

Kind regards,
Diego

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Sending you a email directly to look into the services you guys offer.

0 Likes