DEBUT Theme: How do I change navigation menu font???

bunnilashes
Tourist
3 0 2

So I'm a little confused. I'm trying to change just the navigation menu font but it is linked to the body text and I just can't figure out how to change the menu font without changing by body text. 

Please help!!!

Replies 10 (10)

DeepCode
Shopify Partner
118 19 24

Hi @bunnilashes , it is probably because the css selector is not right, would you share your store URL and password? I can take a look, thanks

banned
bunnilashes
Tourist
3 0 2

www.bunnilashes.com

Pass: seplai

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@bunnilashes 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your asset/theme.css file.

nav#AccessibleNav {
    font-family: fantasy;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
JenaSunn
Explorer
47 0 11

Hi @dmwwebartisan,

Tried this code but it's not working. I want to change navi menu font family to Source Sans Pro. Could you please help me with this issue.  Seemed like this problem has not been solved yet.

I also tried this code below from @oscprofessional but it won't change to source sans pro and stays in times new roman.  Would appreciate anybody's help.

#SiteNav a {
	font-family: "Times New Roman";
}

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@JenaSunn 

Please provide your website URL. I will check and provide you solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
JenaSunn
Explorer
47 0 11

Hi @dmwwebartisan, I got it fixed already. Thanks for replying to my post.

reaperrj
Visitor
2 0 0

hi @JenaSunn what was the final solution for this?

stephie_william
Tourist
11 0 2

Can you help me change the size of only my navigation menu? I would like it a little bit bigger. my website is artisticmetalworx.com and I have the debut theme. I tried the above codes and they did not work.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@bunnilashes 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file to change the font family for navigation only.

nav#AccessibleNav {
    font-family: fantasy;
}

I just use the example font above you can replace it with your font.

Thanks! 

bunnilashes
Tourist
3 0 2

I can't seem to find the theme.css.liquid in assets or anywhere else.