Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more
shutterstock_1906305757 Cropped.jpg

Shop Feedback: Submit Your Store For A Free Review

Are you a Shopify merchant looking to take your business to the next level? Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to have your store reviewed by our support experts! Apply now. *Applications close on April 16th, 2024...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I want to move my size chart link next to my sizes. I'm using the Lorenzo Theme.Thanks!
Author Avatar
Hi i am create a shopify remix app in that I add script for now I want to fetch that app script in my shopify theme liquid code give me step by step h...
Author Avatar
Hi, there, i have enabled in the ReCaptcha options in the Online Store > Preferences but the program doesnt appear, and every one, can register, bots ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I want to remove all the branded dynamic buttons from my productpage: I would like to have my own 'check out' button to be directed to the check o...
Author Avatar
hey so my site is earsmart.co.uk and need help to move my currency button from where it is to menu at the bottom, help get rid of horizontal scroll a...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm struggling with a problem. When I go to the "INFO" menu on the footer and "CONTACT US" it gets redirected to another page ( "info" ). I tri...
Author Avatar
My shop is not showing images, cannot search and almost everything is not working. Can this be because I linked my facebook pixel and started using ad...
Author Avatar
Hello, How do i add text under a the cart or search or customer icon in the when hovering the mouse over it. I have attached an example picture from a...
Author Avatar
 I haven’t had any luck getting any assistance. I can’t chat or get on the phone with anyone. And now the link to the help center is no longer working...
Author Avatar
Hey , i'm using dawn theme & want to remove arrows from product page thumbnail images on mobile devicea as its not looking good , please help me with ...
Author Avatar
We were able to successfully create a discount code for our shop using this endpoint (https://shopify.dev/docs/api/admin-rest/2024-04/resources/discou...
Author Avatar
I just recently launched my Shopify store. I’ve been getting feedback from some people saying they’re having trouble opening the link, while others ar...
Author Avatar
We have 1 unisex jumper We want it to feature on the female tab with the female model image and on the male tab with a male model image.The only way w...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, i need some help. I have a product page where all 3 variants are out of stock but the buy now button is still enabled/clickable. I would ...
Author Avatar
Since I created an entire page with pagefly template, the landing page does not seem to get any keywords for Google. Do the crawls ignore this page? ...
Author Avatar
url = f"https://{API_KEY}:{PASSWORD}@{SHOP_NAME}.myshopify.com/admin/api/{VERSION}/checkouts.json" # Make the API callresponse = requests.get(url) # #...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have just noticed my products are showing up as unavailable when switching variants. I made a video: https://app.screencastify.com/v3/watch/2...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Am hoping for some help as I have seen a circa 40% in total visitors & sessions in Shopify since changing my cookie consent banner in order to...
Author Avatar
Now I'm trying this (again). I've had multiple correspondences with shopify support trying to get them to help me with getting a future publishing dat...
Author Avatar
how to add related product on blog? https://dongfutrade.com/blogs/camera-tips-and-reviews