Debut - Mobile checkout not displaying info

Highlighted
Explorer
65 1 10

Hi All

I am using Debut theme and have noticed an issue when testing checkout. My website is password protected and I am using test payments.

When I checkout using mobile, it either errors or does not display any order information after payment has been made. Please see below for an example - does this fix when my site goes live?

www.hakamount.co.uk     password = ceesti

hakamount_0-1599488982115.png

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
525 52 65

Hey, @hakamount.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out!

I understand you're experiencing intermittent issues with loading the order information on the order confirmation. Typically, the order confirmation may take an extra second to populate. However, so that we can take a closer look - Which types of errors are you running into? Can you share screenshots of the specific errors?

Also, which browser are you using? Does the issue persist with a different browser? 

That being said, you can also try testing the checkout with the website password disabled and see if the issue persists. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
65 1 10

Hi @Elias 

I am testing in chrome and I keep getting the below error when in mobile view: (all the address details/customer information is blurred out)

hakamount_0-1599674989167.png

I am testing with the password on the site currently as want to prevent customers from accessing.

Cheers

Josh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
525 52 65

Hey, @hakamount.

Thank you for following up! That does sound quite unusual.

I understand the issue is happening with the Chrome browser on your mobile device. Which mobile device are you using? Also, does the issue persists on a different mobile device or with a different browser?

If so, I'd be happy to loop in our Technical team and take a closer look. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes