Debut Questions

Solved
8 0 0

Hi everyone, I need a few minor things changed on my store. (https://zoomass.store)

1. How can I get rid of this random white space before the footer on mobile. I attached what mobile looks like (bad) and what desktop looks like (good).

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 10.21.15 PM.pngBad (white space)Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 10.21.34 PM.pnggood (no white space)

2. How can I add a mobile friendly FAQ page on the debut theme? (accordion style)

There seems to be no page preset for faqs like on many other themes. This is important.

3. How can I make my size charts look better? I attached the current vs what I would like it to look like.

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 10.24.00 PM.pngCurrent (bad)Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 10.35.49 PM.pngDesired (good)

0 Likes

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.site-footer {
margin-top: 0px!important;
}
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes

Hi @jpetrillo,

for question 2 and 3, I suggest using page builder so you can customize your page better, especially to take control of layout for mobile devices.

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi, that seemed to do the trick but everything is now too close to the footer. I attached some screenshots of the issue. Is this able to be fixed? 

Can I apply that fix just to the homepage?

IMG_2913.jpegIMG_2914.jpeg

0 Likes

Success.

@jpetrillo,

If you want to apply it only on homepage then Remove old css and add below css

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
 .template-index .site-footer {
  margin-top:35px !important;
 }
}
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes

Success.

@jpetrillo,

For size guide css Add below css,

#ProductSection-product-template td:first-child {
	width: 150px;
}
#ProductSection-product-template tr:first-child,#ProductSection-product-template tr:nth-child(3) {
	background-color: #e4e4e4;
}
#ProductSection-product-template tr:nth-child(2) {
	background-color: #f5f5f5;
}
0 Likes
8 0 0

Thank you so much!!

Both of the code snippets worked. I appreciate the help immensely!

0 Likes