[Debut] Show the first variant price (or the second lowest price) on the collection page

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a solution to show the first variant price instead of the lowest price on my Collection page. I saw several questions about it but none of the solutions seem to work anymore (for example:https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Changing-Display-Price-in-Collections/m-p/463280#M120...).

I dug in a bit and I saw in the from {{ lowest_price }} can be edited, but the 'lowest price' is always rendered. I don't know how to change so it can render the second lowest price (or the first variant price). Can someone point out how to render this please? Thank you so much!

Some screenshot for the reference and the website URL is: https://earlorange.com/collections/thee

I found it in the price-listing file, and this line seems to effect which price to render. 

I see in the price listing file for this codeI see in the price listing file for this code

The wording can be changed for the translation, but the price render rule can't be changed here. 

also see it in the translation which I can delete the translation or change the world, but can't change which price to renderalso see it in the translation which I can delete the translation or change the world, but can't change which price to render

Also from the theme.liquid file, and this line seems to effect which price to render. 

also see is in the themel.liquid filealso see is in the themel.liquid file

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
235 35 38

Hello,

It would require Liquid knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll need to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

Kind regards,

GP

Expert Shopify Developer hire me
Still not satisfied!!! contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

Sorry, after some more investigation, the question should be changed to: How to hide a certain variant price from showing on the collection page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
235 35 38

You are saying like, you want to hide '5 gram' variant price from the collection page? If yes, then it will require some code modification.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

YES, thats correct

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
235 35 38

Please add me in staff account info@creatpix.com and share your requirement more specifically. 

0 Likes