Debut Theme - Cart - Terms and conditions agreement Checkbox Link

davidvi1
3 0 0

Hi guys,

I use Debut theme for my store. It adds a terms and conditions agreement checkbox on the Cart page that customers should check prior to moving to checkout.

However, the link is not working properly. Instead of pointing to policies/terms-of-service of my store, it links to the /cart page. Can someone know how to fix this?

Thanks for your help! 

Dave

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

Hi @davidvi1 

Welcome to Shopify community and thanks for posting this question. 

Could you please share your store URL for us to check this further.

Thanks,

WinkyApps team

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
If you need further help or want to get something custom built for your Shopify store, then feel free to mail our team on winkyapps18@gmail.com
Happy to help.
0 Likes
davidvi1
3 0 0

Hi,

This is the link : https://babytigerboutique.myshopify.com/

Thanks

0 Likes
Qualitycheck
Shopify Expert
1404 114 220

hi,

Welcome to shopify community

try this

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Cart-Add-an-Agree-to-terms-and-conditions-checkbox/td...

if you face any issue feel free to reach out

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

@davidvi1 I have requested collaborator access to your store. This needs a small change in the template design which can be directly on the dashboard. Please check your email for accepting the collaborator request.

If you need further help or want to get something custom built for your Shopify store, then feel free to mail our team on winkyapps18@gmail.com
Happy to help.
0 Likes
davidvi1
3 0 0

Hi 

I already checked this post but it doesn't help to fix the issue. This post tells how to add the checkbox but with Debut theme 17.8.0 this feature is added by default. I didn't modify anything and it shows up on the Cart page.

I look also look the cart-template.liquid and the only line of code found it's this one below. 

{%- if additional_checkout_buttons -%}
<div class="additional-checkout-buttons">{{ content_for_additional_checkout_buttons }}</div>

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

@davidvi1 it depends and varies for every theme.

Basically check for the imports in cart.liquid to find from where it is being populated.

Happy to help.
0 Likes