Debut Theme Change Location of Size Identifiers

Woodley25
Tourist
12 0 2

Hello All

I would like to know if it is possible to change my location of size identifiers on the Debut Theme to the attached location? currently it is the typical drop down type when you go to the product page. I would like to do the new style so my customers don't have to actually click on each product to see whats available.

WMDRSS_Worth_Mach_Senior_Softball_Bat_800x.jpg

0 Likes

Hi,
As I have checked your store, On your product page there is a dropdown for size identifiers, So do you want to change in to the button or radio button so the customer can select the size to buy your product!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Woodley25
Tourist
12 0 2
Yes is that possible?

0 Likes

Hi, 

Yes It is possible !

I have dropped you message, please check your inbox !

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes