Debut Theme- Contact Form Changes

embroiderysage
Explorer
50 1 18

Hi all!

I would like to make the following changes to my contact form. I have the debut theme and am trying to make coding changes (i can do basic coding). I would like to change the location of the "captcha" and also it's behavior. For example, I would like the captcha to be above the send button as pictured below: 

captcha above send button (this is what I want to see)captcha above send button (this is what I want to see) as of now- my captcha loads on new pageas of now- my captcha loads on new page

I also would like the customer to just have to click on the captcha and not have to go through picking pictures as seen below:

i want to remove this stepi want to remove this step

My URL is https://5dm44t3lt6mf7ua7-28221308963.shopifypreview.com/pages?preview_key=4b1bf6c382087f42fa15e13049...

Thanks so much!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18927 1986 6999

@embroiderysage 

sorry for this issue

its shopify dynamic contact us form so sorry its not possible to this modification also if you need more guide line please contact Shopify Support team 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes