Debut Theme: Create "Add to cart" hover button over product images in collection.

Highlighted

Hi - i am using the Debut Theme and looking for a solution for a very specific problem. I have found many suggested solutions here in the forums, but none of them work.

I have product collections like:

https://jewelsoftaste.dk/collections/honning

I want to add a semi-transparent hover layer over the product images where I can place a centered theme CTR button to Add to cart, one to get More Info (the product page) and possibly some text.

The solutions I have found either break the page, are outdated or require a paid app. None of the free apps I can find seem to be able to do the job.

Any help is nuch appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I have been trying to get an ADD TO CART button over my images as well using the Debut theme.  I can't seem to figure it out.  Right now I have social media images showing up when I hover the mouse over my image.  

Frustrating.

0 Likes
2 0 0

hello. I know that you posted this 2 years ago and I checked your website and you have this modal add to cart on collection page. can you teach me how did you do that? I'm also using debut. PLease reply huhu thanks!

0 Likes