Debut Theme Drop Down Menu has blank space - option is hidden

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Everyone!

Using the debut theme and have a defect that has been there for ages on my site!

When clicking the drop down menu, there is a space before the first option pushing down the start of the menu.

The last option on the menu is hidden behind an image below on the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
117 19 27

Hi, @camdale26.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Do you know if this is happening in any other theme, or just on your current copy of Debut? If you want to test it out, you can add a new copy of Debut and view it in your admin under Online Store > Themes > Theme library without disrupting your live theme. Can you please share your store link here so I can take a look at the drop-down menu? If you’d prefer, I can send you an email and take a look into the store from there instead. Let me know what works best for you.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi Sophia!

Thank you for taking the time to reply -

I added another Debut theme as you suggested and the problem does not occur on this version.

I’m guessing an app has impacted the coding somehow :(

Store link is here https://www.monzi-store.com.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
117 19 27

Have you temporarily removed the drop-down menu? I've hovered over each of the items in the main menu here, but none of them had drop-down items at the time I viewed the website: 

09-12-mfn5d-l0rj3

If you have an idea of which app might be affecting the theme code, you can contact the app developer to see if they're able to adjust their app code accordingly. If it's an app developed by Shopify, let me know and I can ask our Theme Support team to take a look. Otherwise, it might be worthwhile to customize the new copy of Debut and replace the current theme with the new one.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes